Step 1: After obtaining the investment policy decision, the project owner shall coordinate with the foreign sponsors to prepare program and project documents to report to the Provincial People's Committee for evaluation.
Step 2: Appraisal of the program, project
- The Authority for Planning and Investment organizes the appraisal of program/ project documents by organizing the appraisal meeting or consulting relevant agencies depending on the scope, nature and content of the program/ project.
-The appraisal agency is responsible for reviewing the validity and requiring the project owner to submit an original set of documents to the Authority for Planning and Investment (address: National Highway 14, Tan Phu ward, Dong Xoai city, Binh Phuoc province) for filing.
Step 3: After the documents appraisal is issued, the Authority for Planning and Investment shall submit to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration and approval.
Step 4: Returning result
The applicant submits the Receipt of application and an appointment slip to the Center for Public Administrative Service of Binh Phuoc province to be instructed on related obligations (if any) and receive the results.
b) Methods of implementation:
- Direct submission at the headquarter of Center for Public Administrative Service of Binh Phuoc province;
- Via the postal system;
- Online submission via: http://dichvucong.binhphuoc.gov.vn
c) Constitution and quantity of documents:
* Constitution of documents:
- Proposal for appraisal of program/ project of the Provincial People's Committee (for program/ project documents requiring approval of the Prime Minister) or the project owner (for program/ project documents requiring approval of the Chairperson of the Provincial People's Committee).
- Decision on investment policies of the program/ project.
- Program/ project documents.
- In case the program or project borrows whole or in part from the state budget, the project owner encloses with documents proving his/ her financial capacity, debt repayment schedule and other documents as guided by the Ministry of Finance.
- Written consultancy of the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of Finance and relevant agencies in the process of preparing program/ project documents.
- Documents related to the program/ project in foreign languages must be accompanied by Vietnamese translations.
* Quantity of documents: 01 set of documents
d) Time limit for settlement:
1. The time limit for appraisal of program/ project documents after receiving a complete and valid set of documents:
a) For national target programs, national important projects and target programs: No more than 60 days.
b) For group-A investment projects: No more than 25 days.
c) For group-B investment projects: No more than 20 days.
d) For group-C investment projects, technical assistance projects and other programs and projects: No more than 15 days.
2. Within 07 working days after receiving the appraisal report of the Authority for Planning and Investment, the Provincial People’s Committee shall consider and approve the program/ project documents and decide on investment in the program/ project.
3. Within 05 working days after a the Provincial People’s Committee issues the program/ project investment decision, the the Provincial People’s Committee shall notify the foreign sponsors and project owner of the decision and concurrently send the decision (original or notarized copy) enclosed with the approved program or project document bearing the the Provincial People’s Committee’s seals on the edges of every two adjoining pages to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of Finance and related agencies for supervision and coordinated implementation.
đ) The subject of administrative procedures: Organization
e) The agency carrying out administrative procedures:
- The competent authority of decision: The Provincial People's Committee.
- The agency directly carrying out administrative procedures: The Authority for Planning and Investment.
g) Results of implementing administrative procedures: The decision on approval of project documents issued by the Provincial People's Committee.
h) Fees, charges: None
i) Name of the application, declaration form:
- The samples of program/ project documents at Appendix V and VI issued with the Government's Decree No. 16/2016/ND-CP dated 16 March 2016;
k) Requirements and conditions for implementation of procedures (if any): Specified at Decree No. 16/2016/ND-CP, particularly: The managing agency shall approve program/ project documents not falling within the followings:
- National target programs and important national projects on which investment policy has been decided by the National Assembly;
- Target programs on which investment policy has been decided by the Government;
- Programs associated with policy frameworks; programs and projects in the fields of security, national defense and religion on which investment policy has been decided.
l) The legal basis of administrative procedures:
- Decree No. 16/2016/ND-CP dated 16 March 2016 of the Government on the management and use of official development assistance (ODA) and concessional loans from foreign sponsors;
- Decree No. 132/2018/ND-CP dated 01 October 2018 of the Government on amendments and supplements to some articles of Decree No. 16/2016/ND-CP dated 16 March 2016 of the Government on the management and use of official development assistance (ODA) and concessional loans from foreign sponsors.
- Circular No. 12/2016/TT-BKHDT dated 08 August 2016 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding on implementation of some articles of Decree No. 16/2016/ND-CP dated 16 March 2016 of the Government.