a) Order of implementation:
* Step 1: Foreign experts provide necessary information to the Project Owner. Within 30 working days after the effective date of the expert contract, the project owner shall send to the agency in charge of the official dispatch to request the certification of experts together with the prescribed dossier.
* Step 2: Verify dossiers
- Department of Planning and Investment evaluates and certifies experts according to prescribed dossier.
- Appraisal agency is responsible for considering the validity and requires the project owner to submit 01 original set of documents to Department of Planning and Investment (address: National Road 14, Tan Phu Ward, Dong Xoai City, Binh Phuoc province) for filing.
* Step 3: After obtaining the appraisal results, the Department of Planning and Investment submits to the provincial People's Committee for consideration and approval.
* Step 4: Return the results
The submitter should bring the Letter of receiving dossiers and Letter of returning the results to the Public Administration service Center of Binh Phuoc Province to be instructed to perform the related obligations (if any) and receive the results.
b) Method of implementation:
- Directly at the headquarters: The provincial Public Administration service Center.
- Through the postal system.
- Submit online at the website: http://dichvucong.binhphuoc.gov.vn
c) Composition of dossiers:
- The form of declaration certifying the foreign experts' implementation of ODA programs and projects in Vietnam.
- The commitment of not having Vietnamese nationality of the expert.
- Copy of passport (certified) of the expert and members of the expert family, including the visa page of Vietnam entry (if any) and the page stamped on exit and entry of the immigration management agency.
- Original or copy (certified) of the following documents: (i) Decision approving the results of bidding for consultancy services (individual or group of experts); (ii) the bidding documents have been approved by the competent authority (including the list of consultants).
- Written consent of the Vietnamese and foreign parties in case of any change and addition compared to the list of experts and consultants in the bidding documents approved by competent authorities.
- A copy of the consulting contracts of experts (individual or group of experts) signed with the contractor, a competent agency of Vietnamese or a foreign party.
* Number of dossiers: 01 set of dossier.
d) The time limit for solving: The provincial People's Committee certifies the expert in accordance with the prescribed form within 10 working days from the date of receipt of complete and valid dossiers.
đ) Subjects implementing administrative procedures: Being organizations (Project owners of ODA programs and projects with foreign experts working and need to confirm experts).
e) Implementing agency:
- Competent authority to decide: Provincial People's Committees.
- Agency directly implementing administrative procedures: Department of Planning and Investment.
g) Results of administrative procedures implementation: A written certification of the provincial People's Committee for ODA programs and projects.
h) Fees: None.
i) Name of the application form, declaration form (attached): The declaration certifying foreign experts implementing ODA programs and projects in Vietnam in Form No. 01 promulgated together with Joint Circular No. 12/2010 / TTLT-BKHDT-BTC dated May 28, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning & Investment and the Ministry of Finance.
k) Requirements and conditions for procedure implementation (if any): None
l) Legal grounds of administrative procedures:
- The Prime Minister's Decision No. 119/2009 / QD-TTg of October 01, 2009, promulgating the Regulation on foreign experts implementing ODA programs and projects;
- Joint Circular No. 12/2010 / TTLT-BKHDT-BTC dated May 28, 2010 of the Ministry of Planning & Investment and the Ministry of Finance detailing and guiding the implementation of the Regulation on Foreign Experts on implementing ODA programs and projects promulgated together with the Prime Minister's Decision No. 119/2009 / QD-TTg of October 01, 2009.