a) Order of implementation:
* Step 1: Within 30 days from the date of signing specific international treaty, agreements on ODA and concessional loans, based on the program or project documents already approved by competent authorities, decisions on investment in specific programs, projects and specific international treaty, agreements on ODA and concessional loans for programs, projects, project owners in coordination with foreign sponsors formulate or review, update the overall plan for the implementation of the program or project, submit it to the Provincial People's Committee for review and approval.
* Step 2: Evaluation of programs and projects
- Department of Planning and Investment evaluates the overall plan for the implementation of programs and projects funded by ODA, concessional loans and reciprocal capital.
- Appraisal agency is responsible for considering the validity and requires the project owner to submit 01 original set of documents to Department of Planning and Investment (address: National Road 14, Tan Phu Ward, Dong Xoai City, Binh Phuoc province) for filing.
* Step 3: After obtaining the appraisal results, the Department of Planning and Investment submits to the provincial People's Committee for consideration and approval.
* Step 4: Return the results
The submitter should bring the Letter of receiving dossiers and Letter of returning the results to the Public Administration service Center of Binh Phuoc Province to be instructed to perform the related obligations (if any) and receive the results.
b) Method of implementation:
- Directly at the headquarters: The provincial Public Administration service Center.
- Through the postal system.
- Submit online at the website: http://dichvucong.binhphuoc.gov.vn
c) Composition, number of dossiers:
* Composition of dossiers:
The overall plan for program and project implementation is formulated for the entire duration of the program, project implementation and must include all components, items, operation groups and corresponding capital sources (ODA, concessional loans, reciprocal capital) and the expected implementation schedule is attached.
* Number of dossiers: 01 set of dossier
d) Time limit for settlement:
Within 20 days after the signing of specific international treaty, agreements on ODA and concessional loans
e) Subjects of implementing administrative procedures: Organizations.
g) Implementing agency:
- Competent authority to decide: Provincial People's Committees.
- Agency directly implementing administrative procedures: Department of Planning and Investment.
h) Results of administrative procedures implementation: The overall plan for the implementation of the program or project is approved
i) Fees: None.
k) Name of the application form, declaration form: None
l) Requirements and conditions for procedure implementation (if any): None
m) Legal grounds of administrative procedures:
- Decree No. 16/2016 / ND-CP dated March 16, 2016 of the Government on management and use of official development assistance (ODA) capital and concessional loans of foreign sponsors;
- Decree No. 132/2018 / ND-CP dated October 01, 2018 of the Government on amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 16/2016 / ND-CP dated March 16, 2016 on management and use of official development assistance (ODA) and concessional loans of foreign sponsors;
- Circular No. 12/2016 / TT-BKHDT dated August 08, 2016 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding the implementation of a number of articles of Decree No. 16/2016 / ND-CP of March 16, 2016 of the Government.